Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Omigod- It happened!

So this morning I laid Liam down on his back to watch his little birdie while I sat at the computer to check my email. I got up a few minutes later, walked over to him, and he was laying on his stomach! Just like that! He rolled over for the first time and I missed it. I was all by myself with no one to share in my excitement. I tried to call Chris, but he was busy at work. Same with my mom and I didn't want to bug Kittyama at work. So I shared my excitement with the only person I could- Liam. I told him how proud I was of him and how advanced he was because most babies don't roll over until they are 4 months old and Liam was 2 days away from being 4 months old! This is the face he gave me. Do you see this face? This face says, "Relax lady. All I did was roll over. It's no biggie." I know it will probably be another week before he does it again- this was probably just a fluke, but it is just another reminder of how fast he is growing everyday.

No comments: