Friday, April 17, 2009

Sick-o

My poor little munchkin has been really sick for the last couple of days. He has been throwing up everything inside his little body and it breaks my heart. Kittyama was randomly off of work yesterday which never happens but couldn't have been better timing and I took off of work today. He was fine most of the day yesterday and I thought it was just a one night thing, but then right before bed he threw up again. And then again this morning after I tried to give him some breakfast.

The worst part about it is he is so hungry and thirsty. He keeps wanting to eat and drink, but obviously I can't give him much if anything because it will just come back up. He was crying this morning and through his tears, I could hear a pathetic little voice saying "waaaaffffflllle" and he would reach his pudgy little hand towards the freezer. Heart broken.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Poor baby

Anonymous said...

I hope you find out what this is. I am worried.