Monday, May 12, 2008

My Boys

So yesterday was Mother's Day and it was my first Mother's Day (as an actual mom) and I have to say that it was a pretty good one. Granted, we picked a horrible day to go to the beach because of the record breaking heat that we had to endure, but how can I complain? This is the part where I start to get sappy, so if you are not partial to sappiness you may want to stop reading. Anyway, how can I complain when I got to spend the day with these 2 handsome boys. Obviously, my life has changed drastically as of 4.5 months ago, but I couldn't be happier. I have the sweetest, most loving husband a girl could ask for and an equally sweet and loving son to go along with it. I don't even know how to describe the emotions that occur when I see pictures like these, but they are really good ones! I feel like they do a good job of showing how much love (and giddiness) Daddy O feels for Liam. I guess what I am trying to say is thanks to Daddy O for loving me so much and giving me the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love my boys...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I really love sappiness - I could not get through the day without it!

Jessie, your feelings of love for Chris are so sweet - I have always felt he was a special guy.
Happy 1st Mother's day!!!

Love, Aunt Judy Conway