Sunday, September 21, 2008

9 Month Update


I am a day late, but Liam is now 9 months old. He is so cool. I don't know how much he weighs as he didn't have a doctor's appointment this month, but I can't imagine it's too much more than last month as I can't get him to eat anything. He has a weird thing with any food that has ANY texture. He will eat stage 2 baby food if he is hungry, but that is about as far as it goes. No cheerios, no teething biscuits. He won't even eat the stage 3 with some soft, chunky food in it. I tried mashing an avocado into his baby food the other day and he wouldn't have it. He will literally gag on the food once he feels it hit the back of his throat. I have started worrying about it a little bit, but want to wait another month before I go into full on "what is wrong with my baby" mode.

Back to the "he is so cool" remark. He says
dada, dog, duck, and most often of all... dong. Everything is dong. He claps his hands when you sing "Yaaa Liam", he will flail his arms in the air when certain music is playing in an attempt to dance, and when he sees a pillow he will plop his head on it (to which we all respond with an aaahhhhh). He can pull himself up to stand on things that are level with him, but no attempts to take steps yet. Oh yea- and he has 7 teeth (with the 8th coming in)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell is that in his mouth in the 1st picture?? throw them all away!! ;)

Momma O said...

I knew someone was gonna make that comment! It was a special present from grandma from LSU... it was a one time thing...promise :)