Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I have always loved Christmas, but I have never loved it more than now. Having a kid makes it sooo much funner. And it is only going to get better as Liam and baby sister get older. It was so great to hear Liam gasp and proclaim "Christmas!" when he came downstairs yesterday morning and saw the lights on with the presents under the tree. We didn't get him much but we got him enough to open so that he would be excited about it all. The best present he got, according to him, was his ukelele.

We all got one super great present this year. I got the name I wanted for baby sister! Chris and I both had one name that we were particularly fond of, but he gave in and let me have my name for Christmas which made me sooo happy. He made up a little certificate with the name on it, but don't even try and squint at the pic to figure it out because I already doctored the photo so you can't see! Chris got a book with all of the blog entries and photos of Liam from the past 2 years. It came out really nice and he got teary eyed when he opened it.












3 comments:

Unknown said...

If the name is so official, then why won't you share?!?!?!? I am sick of this baby sister stuff already! I want to get her cubbie ready!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is sprocket. Just kidding. Love your pictures!
Love, Judy

Momma O said...

HAHAHA- You'll never know! Well, not until the middle of February ;)