Friday, February 8, 2008

Birth Centers Rock

This is a documentary that Nancy told me about. It seems really interesting to me. I don't necessarily believe that doctor's are only concerned about the money that can be obtained through birth, but I do believe that alot of unnecessary decisions are made during birth. I also hugely agree that society places fear in the minds of women in regards to birth. Giving birth naturally is the most empowering thing I have ever done. Your body knows what it is doing and takes over. It is true what they say in the trailer- once you give birth naturally, you feel like you can do anything. 


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Jessi,
Thank you for allowing me to be part of you and Chris's incredible birthing experience. You were strong and committed when Liam was born. In other words you rock.
Love you,
Nancy