Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10 Week Update

Wow- has it been 10 weeks already? It's weird- when you are pregnant you feel like the baby will never come, but once he is here- you can't remember a time without him. I know it's cliche- but oh so true! Anyway, Liam had a doctor's appointment today. I don't have to tell anyone who knows anything about us that he is a big boy. But how big you ask? Well, he is 14 lbs. and 25 inches long. He's in the 95th percentile in both categories. Dr Morrison said he was the size of your average 4 month old. I don't what I am doing to produce such fatty milk!

His fussiness is subsiding more and more everyday. Some days he even acts like what I think a "normal" baby would act like. For example, he took two- count 'em TWO- one and a half hour naps yesterday. Usually it takes me an hour to get him to sleep and he only sleeps for like 30-40 minutes. But I shouldn't complain- I still think he is pretty much perfect. 

No comments: