Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Song for Liam

These are the lyrics from a song from the movie Juno. Chris and I sing it to Liam sometimes because it pretty much sums up how we feel about him...

All I Want Is You
By Barry Louis Polisar

If I were a flower growing wild and free 
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee
And if I were a tree growing tall and green
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves

If you were a river in the mountains tall,
The rumble of your water would be my call
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
As long as you were with me, let the cold wind blow

If you were a wink, I'd be a nod
If you were a seed, I'd be a pod
If you were the floor, I'd wanna be the rug
And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug

If you were a castle, I'd be your moat
And if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float

You can hear it here...
http://www.last.fm/music/Barry+Louis+Polisar/_/All+I+Want+is+You

No comments: