Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reading Room

Chris brought home this tiny tent that he found in the lost and found at work. It'll be great for days that we go to the beach, but today it was used as a little reading room. I feel like we take these little, sweet moments for granted sometimes and recording this was my attempt to savor one of these moments. Everyone is always saying that we should enjoy him at this age, but I am not sure if you really, truly can. I try to live in the moment and take him in as much as I can, but time still marches on and the days still roll by. So I find myself consciously trying to take in moments like this. I want to have a few stored up in my brain to reference in a month when he is a completely different baby. Because Lord knows I can hardly remember what he was like last month.




3 comments:

Peggy said...

The video isn't working for me.

Momma O said...

Nancy had that problem too. It seems to work with Firefox but not with Safari. I think i am going to try to upload it again.

Lizzerbee said...

I'm taking a Language Arts methods class right now.. and the fact that you have a cool place for Liam to read is just fantastic! Reading to him everyday and making it exciting will definitely help him become a gifted reader as he goes through school :)