Thursday, August 28, 2008

VERY Belated Birthday Wishes


I have been such a slacker on here lately. So please accept my apologies and know that I will try my hardest to pick up the pace. There are several people that have not had their birthdays acknowledged like they should have. We will start with the farthest away and work our way up to the most recent. Numero Uno on the list is my new 2nd cousin, Oliver Leon Cuervo. This beautiful little boy was born on August 12 and weighed in around 6 lbs, 9 ounces. These details are second hand so they may not be completely accurate, but what is true is that he is super cute and will be super spoiled by his grandparents. Welcome to the world Oliver and Happy Birthday!

Next on the list is Great Grandma Conway. I don't think she wants me telling everyone when she was born or how much she weighs as these details are usually only appropriate for newborns, but we will say a big happy birthday Grandma whose bday was August 23th. I really love this picture of her so I stole it from her facebook page. Yes, our grandma is that cool... she has a facebook page.


Last, but not least is Uncle Josh whose birthday was yesterday and who I think is now 26 years old. I always remember how old he is because he is 3 yrs younger than me. The problem is that I often forget how old I am... or am trying to forget as I will soon be leaving my "20's" and entering into the darkness that is the "30's". Before you start commenting on how young that is and I should enjoy my 30's because it is a magical time in life, let me just say that I know all this and I will. But I am still entitled to sulk a little about becoming an adult! Wow- that was an unecessary rant. So back to Joshie. I love you soooo much little brother. I hope you have a fabulous birthday.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love that picture of my mom too. What I like the very best, aside from the fact that she looks so pretty, is the cape around Jacks' neck, the old tricycle in the background and Nancy's bathing suit. All right out of the 50's including Jim, he looked cute too.

Anonymous said...

Now this was really a surprise, and thank you so much for mentioning me on the best blog. I check this every day The little girl in that picture is Liam's grandmother, and now that you are entering your 30's sometime in the future, you might find yourself being honored like I am today. Life is just a big circle of events.
Love you,
Great Grandma