Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Weekend

It has been too long since my last post. These pics were from last weekend. The Matherly's got a crazy cool new pool so Liam and I went over to help break it in. There has been an insane amount of rain lately, but we made it all the way to lunch time with perfect weather.

It is so funny to see how incredibly different these boys are. Evan and Cameron have their differences, but one thing they do share is their roughness. I don't mean that they are rough with other kids, but they do jump and slide and fall and don't give it a second thought. My boy, on the other hand, seems to be more of the sensitive type. I never considered him to be that way until I saw how different he was with Cam and Evan. He stayed on the one end of the pool the entire time and if he got splashed or touched in a way that was not to his liking- he cried. When Evan would bellyflop or jump into the pool, Liam would carefully pick up one foot and start to whine when he realized that the pool wasn't a hard surface that he could balance himself on.





No comments: