Monday, November 24, 2008

11 Month Update


No idea how much he weighs now, but I don't think it's too different from last month. He seems to be thinning out a tad. This past weekend we had a breakthrough! He eats chunks! I opened up a stage 3 turkey dinner with rice jar of food that he had previously rejected by vomiting and he ate the whole thing! He has been really interested in whatever we are eating for dinner too. All of this makes me sigh with relief because we were going to have to do palette tests and other not fun things if he kept up with the non eating.

Other fun things he does now... bite. Yes, he is in a biting phase. I tell him no and "redirect" him like I am supposed to, but he still thinks it's a game and hilarious. He bites kids at school and it makes me crazy.

He waves hello and goodbye, but he turns his hand towards himself so it looks like he is saying hello/goodbye to himself! That one is really cute.

He talks and talks and talks. Sometimes he convinces me that maybe I'm the one that doesn't know the language. He just goes on and on as if he has a very specific message that he's trying to get across.

No comments: