Monday, October 19, 2009

Football Game

Much to the excitement of Daddy O, Liam has yet another love. He sees Daddy watching football so he gets excited about football. When we went to the beach with family a couple of weeks ago, Uncle Mike brought a football and he couldn't stop talking about it. Naturally, our next trip to Target meant we wouldn't be leaving without a football. Ever since, he has been taking it everywhere (what's that, you want to take it in the car and throw it at Mommy as she drives? yaaaay).

When he wants to throw the ball around with Chris, he calls it a "football game". And he does fancy moves when he catches the ball as if he has only seen stills of the game, not actual video. He's more likely destined to be the kid on the team that gets the "Most Improved Player" rather than the "Most Valuable Player" as he rarely actually catches the ball, but hey- he's not even 2.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

He looks like he is posing for his trading card.
We had Elizabeth trained at this age to say GO NINERS and TOUCHDOWN with her arms up in the air.
So much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love love love how the ball hits him and he knew he should have caught it. I am glad you have this on record because years from now he won't believe he did not catch it.

Judy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first attempt to catch when he bumped his head. I seriously LOL :)
He is such a crazy kid - wish we could hang out more often!
~Athena

Anonymous said...

Kevin wants me to tell you that Liam looks like he's striking the Heisman pose.
I crack up everytime I watch the first 10 seconds of this video. I have tears in my eyes.
~Athena

Sof said...

So freaken cute...reminds me of his "perfect push ups" at Mario's. Where does he get this stuf!?!