Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Fall, right?


There is only one reason we know it's Fall in South Florida and that is because of pumpkins. From what I hear, other people get a change in weather and even see the leaves changing colors and falling. We get pumpkins and halloween costumes as an indicator. What would we do without them?

I cannot even begin to describe to you how hot it was this morning at the pumpkin patch. It felt like over 100 and I have to say I am getting sick of it. I would say I can't wait until another cold front comes through, but even those are frustrating. A day or two tops of 65 degree weather and then right back into the 90's. It's cruel I tell you.

But back to the pumpkins. Although Liam loves talking about pumpkins, he didn't love seeing so many congregating together in one place. He is a tad bit under the weather and maybe that had something to do with it, but he did not want to sit on or by a pumpkin the entire time. Thus the lack of Liam plus pumpkin photos. Still got a good family one though.






No comments: