Monday, October 5, 2009

Moving is exhausting

The only thing worse than moving is moving after the majority of your belongings have been in storage for about a year and a half. Why I packed so much crap that I ended up giving away a year later will always be a mystery to me... but I digress. Because of the chaos at our place lately, I have failed to take a single pic or video in about 2 weeks. It makes a small part of me very sad on the inside. Especially because Liam has been coming up with some silly things lately. So instead I have my cronies taking pics and videos for me. This would be mainly Jordanna and Kittyama! Here is a video of Liam that Jordanna sent to me the day we found out we were having a girl (still sounds weird by the way). I must admit, it made me get teary eyed. The resolution is not great because it was taken on a phone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh so cute - now I am teary!
Love, Judy