Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coming So Fast


It crept up on me way too fast. It was something far in the future that I knew I would eventually have to deal with and now it's nearly here. The planning has begun and before I know it we will celebrating the second year of my little pickle's life. I know he won't totally understand why we are celebrating, but I can't help but feel he deserves to have the funnest party ever. He is just such a cool kid who brings us so much happiness that I will do whatever I can to return the favor.

So we have a rockin party since he loves to rock out and we have all his favorite people under one roof- I can't imagine anything better. And disclaimer before I go any further: by no means does anyone need to get him anything, BUT some people have already started asking me what to get him so here is a list of things he loves: Anything that has to do with music, Yo Gabba Gabba, skateboards, books, arts and crafts. For clothes he is a size 2T or bigger on top and 24 month or bigger on bottom. Hope we get to see you all there!

No comments: