Friday, November 20, 2009

This Morning

I had the best little moment with Liam. I had to wake him up to get ready and he hates being woken up. It doesn't happen all that often. He usually wakes up at just the right time. But when I do have to wake him up he gets kinda whiny and stretches out his little body with his eyes squinted closed. So I crawled into bed next to him and he scooted back with his back parallel to mine so I could cuddle with him and I put my arm around him and said "Don't you wish we could stay together like this all day".

Liam: "Mommy"
Me:"Yes Baby"
Liam: "Stay together mommy"
Me: "Yea, that would be great"
Liam: "Stay together, go night night mommy"

Heart. melted. Please tell me these years of cuddling will go nice and slow so I can savor them. On second thought, don't tell me anything at all because I already know the answer isn't one I want to hear.

No comments: