Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And so he eats...

...greans peas! Or a mushy version thereof. Liam was starting to get out of control with how much he wanted to eat from mom so we decided it was time to bite the bullet and feed him some "real food". I haven't had to change the diaper that will prove as evidence of this feeding yet, but I am sure am looking forward to that. Anyway, it was way more successful than I thought it would be. At first, he ate as if he had been doing this for weeks. He didn't spit anything out or make any funny faces. The hardest part was getting it into his mouth because he wiggles around so much and wants to grab everything. About five minutes in, he realized that there was some taste to this mush and started giving some pretty funny faces. I don't know why he had such a delayed reaction, but it was darn funny. I have some video of it that I am going to try and have uploaded by tomorrow.


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Poor starving child....not! :) Just don't give him the good stuff (bananas) yet or he will never eat beans again. My personal favorite was always the sweet potatoes...yum.